Thursday, December 6, 2012

Shinhwa′s Shin Hye Sung Says He Didn′t Produce His Own Album for Its Quality

Shin Hye Sung showed off his modest musician mindset, saying the reason his name can′t be found in the production credits for his new album is because he cares for its quality.

The singer′s new album Winter Poetry was released on December 4. It drew participation from Mate member Lim Heon Il, who produced the album just before his enlistment, composer Lee Ahn, Walrus member Yang Si On and Mystic Puzzle member Park Asher.




The way he took a step back from the general production of the album is completely different from the trend shown by other singers these days, as most choose to actively intervene and speak up about their albums.

In a recent interview with enews, Shin Hye Sung explained, "It′s been 14 years since my debut. I could, of course, have a say in at least what happens with my promotional single, but I decided to trust and respect Mr. Lim Heon Il for the album."

He added, "Rather than [try to put my name on the composer or lyricist credits], I concentrated more on how I could heighten the quality of my album. Even after I had written the lyrics for a song, I replaced them immediately if better lyrics came out."

Winter Poetry is an extension of embrace, which was released in 2011, and sings of winter like a series of poems.

Photo credit: Liveworks Company
Cr:http://enewsworld.mnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment