Monday, October 28, 2013

L Wants to Shoot the Infinite Album Photos in the Future

While he may be standing in front of the cameras for official Infinite activities, Infinite’s L expressed his wish to stand behind the camera at one point.

In a recent photo shoot with fashion magazine Nylon, L talked about the difference between his first and second photo essay.

“I recently released my second photo book,” said L. “I wanted to hear people say, ‘When I saw the book, this kid seemed all right. He’s not just an idol, but has a emotional and innocent side to him.”



Talking about his ongoing hobby as a photographer, L said, “When I get older and get more experienced, I want to personally take the jacket photos for Infinite or participate in the album design. When the opportunity comes, I also want to work on the fashion shoots for the other members too.”

The entire interview and pictorial will be included in November issue.

Photo Credit: Nylon
 
Cr:http://mwave.interest.me
 photo logo_zps16b3b9a0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment