Friday, December 18, 2015

R.I.P Grayskull Eminem

Today is a hard day. From my heart Im really want say many words but i dont thinking nothing...  My dog Grayskull pass away. He been in my family for 13 years having a 4 operation in 2 years a truly warrior but today he no gain any battle. I remember you life with us. Is painful many way my tears falling and cant with the pain. I just pray you gone in peace any pain. Im really miss you. I really miss you you eternity smile when i coming home. Thanks for being a good dog and so sorry for not being a god mom , Thanks for you unconscionable love. I hope you wait me in heaven, you can recognize me, can you????  I never forget you my forever love. See you my baby Grayskull Good bye. 







 photo logo_zps16b3b9a0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment