Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung Has a Dirty Mind

Despite being the ‘Little Prince’ in the group, Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung apparently has a dirty mind as told by dirty-minded comedian, Shin Dong Yeop.

On May 13, Shinhwa appeared as guests on KBS’ Hello, right into Shin Dong Yeop’s lair. As Shinhwa recently hosted tvN’s Saturday Night Live Korea with the comedian, Shin Dong Yeop had a lot to say, beginning with Shin Hye Sung.

“I recently filmed skits with Shinhwa on a different program. We had a meeting, discussing about being dirty while doing this and that,” explained Shin Dong Yeop.

“And what the most surprising thing was that Shin Hye Sung had a lot of ideas for that dirty area. I was really surprised. He’s in the same department as me. I felt really close.”



Adding to situation, Jun Jin said, “He is our idea bank.”
MC Jung Chan Woo also said that he’s never seen Shin Dong Yeop greet someone with such friendliness before.”

As Shin Hye Sung embarrassingly laughed, Kim Dong Wan chirped, “Right now, Shin Hye Sung’s a bit upset. Let’s just say they’re not dirty ideas, but just ideas. He’s going to send us massive texts later, saying, ‘I don’t know about you, but this is so serious for me.’”

Photo Credit: KBS
 
Cr:http://enewsworld.interest.me

No comments:

Post a Comment